Thursday, April 26, 2012

No Pictures

Just words today. Life here can be very trying with 6 kids and a husband
very hectic with  all their appointment's not to mention the paper work and daily cares

I Dream
I dream of a day with nothing to do
Maybe just lay in bed all morning
Maybe have a late breakfast then take a walk
I dream of the sound of a quiet house
No Disney Channel or Curious George
No cowboy movies or reality shows
I dream of a day trip
Where I can do anything I want
Where I can have a meal at a sit down restaurant
I dream of coming home after a long day out
Taking  a hot bubble bath with no one yelling MOM
Taking time for a good chick flick
But my dreams are put aside for my family
I would not trade anything for the time I have with them
Waking up first to get them all ready for school
Watching  shows that we have seen 20 times
Creating memories as we make that trip to the store together
Being silly as we shop and still finding a bargain to bring home
Going to their favorite fast food places to please each child
Sitting down with the whole family to watch a G rated movie
Letting them all have ice cream with their favorite toppings
I dream too of my children's futures
Of giving them the love they need right now
Of giving them a good foundation
I dream of their families they may have as they get older
Of the memories they will share with them
Of the stable family they will have
If I have to set my own dreams aside for now to help these children
Than that is what I will do
For they are Gods children and I will do what he wants for them
I will take the time to get them to church
I will make the trips to choir and bell practice
I am here to help them
To answer their questions about Heaven and Gods plan for them
To help each through this life of which most people don't share their beliefs
I dream
Of my place in Heaven because I will for sure have peace in every way up there





No comments: